The sophisticated and redesigned Eurolyzer ST is an ergonomic flue-gas analyzer that is light in weight, and has been upgraded to provide proven state-of-the-art technology, such as innovative sensors for accurate readings.
The easy to use display offers a status line for specific information on the device and system. This Systronik analyzer is also equipped with a scrolling touchpad.
Data transfer has been simplified to USB communication, with an infrared interface for the EuroPrinter, to document measured results directly on site.
- The Eurolyzer ST is compatible with an array of temperature sensors. Its connector system for K-type thermocouples ensures unlimited compatibility for the use of all types of temperature sensors.
- The device and its sensors are checked automatically through self-diagnosis, but monitoring of critical values with activated sensor protection for the H2-compensated CO sensor can also be operated manually.
- The Eurolyzer ST can be used with up to three electro-chemical cells in various combinations, such as O2, CO/H2 (H2-compensated) and NO, with an extended CO/H2 range up to 9.999 ppm.
- User-friendly operation and handling – Large display
- Eurolyzer ST flue-gas analyzer
- Carrying case for accessories
- Flue-gas sample wand
- Ambient air temperature sensor
- Condensate/ filter assembly
- HP infrared printer
- AC power supply/ charger
- Sophisticated technical device for professionals - unbeatable value for the money
- Can be used with up to 3 electro-chemical cells in variable combinations - O2, CO/H2 (H2-compensated) and NO
- Extended CO/H2 range up to 9.999 ppm (nominal range 5.000 ppm)
- Unlimited compatible plug system for various temperature sensors(specified for all K-type NiCr-Ni thermocouples). This connector system for thermocouples (type K) ensures unlimited compatibility for the use of all types of temperature sensors.
- Individual free programmable configurations for measurement (program macros)
- True Colour TFT screen displays maximum of 4 respectively 10 readings at a time(two different fonts available)
- Device and sensors are checked automatically (self-diagnosis)
- Innovative sensors (no loss of accuracy due to dirty filter elements)
- USB interface for PC/Laptop/Notebook applications
- Infrared interface for EuroPrinter and HP-thermo printers
- Three different units of measured toxicant gas values are available (ppm, mg/m3 and mg/kWh)
- For all pressure measurements, units can be chosen (Pa, hPa, mbar, PSI, mmH2O, inchH2O, mmHg and inchHg)
- Bluetooth interface for PDA and laptop computers
- EUROSOFT PC software available for analyzing and processing the data (Excel and Word compatible)
Specifications are subject to change
- Measured Values
- T.Air - Air or ambient temperature in °C
- T.Gas - Flue-gas temperature in °C
- O2 - Oxygen content % volume
- CO - Carbon monoxide in ppm
- Draft - Draft in hPa
- Calculated Values
- CO2 - Carbon dioxide % volume
- CO 0% - Carbon monoxide, undiluted ppm
- Effi. - Combustion efficiency %
- Ex.air - Excess air value
- Losses - Waste gas losses %
- NOx - Nitrogen oxides (optional) ppm - mg/m³ - mg/kWh
- T.Diff - Differential temperature (TG-TA) °F or °C
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 3.8" x 1.8" (215 x 95 x 45mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lbs (550 g)
- Battery type: NiMH - Rechargeable
- Battery life: 12 hours