The Model 20/20L (& LB) combined UV/IR flame detector employs a solar blind UV sensor coupled with a narrow band IR sensor to provide excellent sensitivity combined with enhanced immunity to false alarms (solar blind). The detector has a 20msec response to a saturated signal.
Detects hydrocarbon based fuel and gas fires, hydrogen, hydroxyl fuels, metal and inorganic fires.
- UV/IR Dual-Sensor
- High-Speed Response
- 20 msec Response to Saturated Signal
- User Programmable Configuration
- Immune to False Alarms (solar blind)
- Automatic and Manual Built-In-Test (BIT) - LB
- Standard 4-wire Connection
- 4-20mA source (3-4 wires) configuration
- MTBF Minimum
- 100,000 Hours
- 3-Year Warranty